“We recently appointed Trevor to supply and install flooring at our home, they gave us expert advice at competitive prices. We will use them again. Great service.”
Why Quickstep Laminate?
Quick-Step put a lot of effort and heart into protecting your floor. To prove just how much, their laminate floors come with a warranty of up to 25 years**. Here’s how they make quality the main ingredient of Quick-Step laminate:
1) A transparent, wear-resistant overlay providing protection against stains, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
2) A design layer: a high-resolution photo of real wood or tiles that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques and finished with melamine resin.
3) An extremely durable and stable moisture-resistant, glued HDF core board.
4) A balancing layer, which guarantees a perfectly balanced board that will not cup or bow when properly installed and maintained.
Thanks to the HydroShield protection on some of the Balterio ranges, no water can seep into the click joints. It can even be wet-mopped and easily stands up to water spills. This makes for the ideal laminate floor for installing in living areas and bedrooms, right through to the kitchen and bathroom.
The new 3D Wood Effect emphasizes the natural depth of the wood grains by varying in gloss level from mat to satin and silk. Milled to show the irregularities of real wood, the random V-groove has an very natural look.
The handscraped finish on some ranges gives the planks a real craftsman’s look, as if every plank was made by hand. The result is a stunning floor with a lot of character.
The most important benefits of EGGER laminate flooring are summarised for you:
- Particularly resilient and high-quality laminate
- High quality for the home thanks to our anti-static technology
- Aqua+ laminate is well suited to wet areas
- Natural substances ensure a healthy indoor climate in the home
- Versatile in all spaces, both residential and commercial
- Laminate is available in tile, wood and concrete effect with a large selection of decors for every taste and style of living
Karndean Designflooring brings the ageless beauty of natural flooring to your home without the hassle. Floors with all the wondrous individuality of wood grain, the luminosity of marble and the subtle textures of limestone and slate, but much easier to install and look after. You can create an even more individual looking floor by laying the flooring at different angles or patterns or choosing finishing touches like borders or inserts to create a customized look.
Each plank and tile is carefully designed for authenticity. They don’t look uniform or manufactured but convey all the great characteristics of natural materials. Colours are defined with variable shades and tones, just as they are in natural wood or stone.
Comfortable and practical, Karndean is softer, warmer to the touch, and easy to clean without the porous qualities of wood and some stones.
This luxury and comfort is not at the expense of strength, design flooring is hard-wearing. We use the latest technology and the most durable materials to make Karndean Designflooring last. We offer a Lifetime guarantee on our floors providing you with a long-lasting investment for your home.
One of the distinguishing characteristics of a Karndean floor is the highly customizable product ranges. Customers have the ability to create and design a floor that is unique to their personal style and space by adding decorative strips, borders, and design features.
To complement or contrast planks or tiles, these decorative strips can be used to create detailed features like a border or a natural-looking grouting effect. From adding decorative borders around furniture and room perimeters to arranging plank and tile in various patterns, Karndean Designflooring can accentuate any space.
To create an even more distinct look, customers can incorporate one of Karndean’s seven custom design features. If customers prefer to sketch their own design feature, Karndean will work with retailers to sketch a truly distinctive feature for their space.